ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. We will accept walk-up registrations at the event starting at 9 a.m.
Saturday, April 6, 2019 (Rain or Shine!)
10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Registration Starts/Closes: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Food Trucks: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Starting Line Ceremonies: 10 a.m.
- Walk-a-thon: 10:05 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Vendors: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Pet Contests Registration: 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Pet Contests: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Family Fun Pavilion, Yard Sale, Maryland SPCA Info Table, Photo Booth and Pet Activities: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Your participation in the Maryland SPCA Festival for the Animals helps the MD SPCA care for more than 16,000 pets each year. As part of our 150th anniversary, the festival is returning to Druid Hill Park. Join us to shake off the winter and kick-off our year of celebration.
Every step taken and dollar raised helps us rescue, shelter and aid pets in our community. The Maryland SPCA’s largest annual fundraiser, the Festival for the Animals provides nearly 10% of our annual budget.